Monday, September 7, 2009

Why aren't you doing a "regular" IF blog?

I am painfully shy. Really, just leaving a comment (after many months of following IF blogs I left my first one today--don't judge, let me explain) makes my heart pound and my body ache. What if I say the wrong thing and make someone hurt more? What if I misunderstand? What if I say something too personal about myself and regret it later? I'm shy in real life, but I'm twice as shy online and three times as shy about my infertility. I know I can't join the ranks of amazing, insightful women who share their stories online and so often bolster others in their quest for a successful pregnancy. But I can offer this place of prayer to the online IF community. I believe in prayer of all types; I believe it comforts the person praying and the person receiving prayer. I, also, am completely anal; I thrive on organizational tasks. I think they help me to feel in control. So start emailing, and I'll compile the first prayer list and post it Wednesday morning.

I am also going to try to comment more. Promise.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate! I just found your site! It is really thoughtful of you to have a blog for prayer! I too am a firm believer in prayer. It is what gives me strength!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete