Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good morning!

This week will begin the fourth week of The IF Gathering Place. In honor of this milestone, I thought I would try something a little different. One of the prayer requests every day will be for a different type of cycle protocol: clomid, IVF, IUI with donor sperm, you get the idea. We'll go until we run out of ideas. I could use your help. Send me an email or post in the comments one (or two or three) ideas about what we should include.

And as always, if you or someone you know needs a special prayer request, let me know, and I'll add it the next day. Feel free to make the request specific or general.

On a personal note, I have to say thanks. Thanks for subscribing. And reading. And most importantly praying. When I started this blog, I had no idea if anyone would even notice it in the sea of IF blogs. Now I can see from my feedburner/Google analytics that we have a number of subscribers and people who check it regularly.

Thanks, friends--
Kate

Prayer requests:

For those of us dealing with a BFN this weekend.

That we may all find healthy ways of managing our stress and maintaining mental wellness during IF.

Prayer of thanksgiving:

For a weekend with happy distractions from IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment