Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good morning!

Prayer requests:

For those of us struggling to talk about our IF with our extended family.

For those of us having to spend part of the weekend at the clinic.

Prayer of thanksgiving:

For ICLW.

********************

Dear Friends,

Today we celebrate our 250th post! Somehow this milestone makes it harder to put the blog on a little hiatus. But DH and I are about to move cross-country and then take a vacation before he starts a new job. All to say, The IF Gathering Place is taking a month pause. I'll be back June 22. In the meantime, I will try to read and comment whenever I have the opportunity. And, of course, you will all be in my prayers.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a happy move and safe travels! Thanks for all you do here and for your prayers and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete